Robots can be added to any game you create. The person
who creates a game can add 0-5 robots to the game.
1. Why ROBOTS? Robots can be added to your game for a number of reasons. Maybe you want more players to throw snowballs at, maybe you have a small group and don't want outsiders to play? ROBOTS are the answer.
2. Robots randomly hide on the game board just like everyone else.
3. Robots randomly throw snowballs just like any other player. Robots can not see where anyone is hiding. A robot's chance of hitting someone with a snowball is just as much luck
as any other player.
4. Robots have been given their own personality and throw and hide in slightly different ways. Learn to enjoy them :)
5. Robots throw at standard times each round and not during the first hour. This gives all humans an advantage to throw before robots.